Friday, April 24, 2009

Foodies


Now is finally the time to show off how amazing you are at cooking.
Some of you may think that now that you never have to eat cafeteria food again you're gonna eat like kings. I predict that most of us will be lazy and just eat frozen pizza everyday. To stop this from happening, I propose a weekly dinner party club where every week (or perhaps every 2 weeks, every month, whatever) we will have dinner's hosted at each member of The Club's house. We could either make it kinda like that pot luck where everyone contributes, or have the hosts provide everything (don't feel cheated you will get free food when you aren't the host). This is just my suggestion.. tell me what all y'all think. I just think it will be a nice way to catch up H3 style, but more importantly, its a nice way to eat bloody good food!

Check out the facebook group. (It says exactly the same thing but I thought a facebook group would be cool to invite people from outside H3 without showing them the secret blog)

No comments: